2.5 Hours Of Rechargable Light
The Black Diamond Sprint 225lm Headlamp easily fits into the pocket of your running shorts or vest and is virtually unnoticeable on your head. It is purpose-built to power fast-paced morning runs or post-work trail sessions.
Stormproof IPX4 Rating
With 225 lumens on the max setting with an average of 2.5 hours of burn time, the lithium-ion battery is rechargeable via USB, and the light’s stormproof IPX4 rating protects against rain and sleet from any angle. In addition, the Sprint225 utilises Black Diamond's updated optical efficiency, which provides brighter light with more peak intensity.
PowerTap Technology For Instant Brightness At The Tap Of A Finger
In addition to that, you can now easily track battery life with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter. The Brightness Memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default setting, and the Sprint225’s PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment with the tap of your finger. Finally, the light’s vari-width headband is lightweight, packable, and stays comfortably in place on high-output runs.
• Compact, low-profile 225lm headlamp
• Rechargeable battery (3-hour USB charge time)
• Vari-width elastic headband
• Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
• PowerTap™ Technology
• Brightness Memory
• Full strength mode plus dimming and strobe
• Multi-faceted optical lens design
• Lockout feature
• Water Resistance: IPX4: Stormproof
• Battery: 750 ma-Hr li-ion battery
• Weight: 51g
• Produces 225 lumens on max setting
• Burn time: [Max] FL1 1.5hrs, [Reserve] 2hrs, [LOW] 20hrs