You've paid for full Suspension, now it's time to use all of it. When the trail gets steep and rough, Can you tell the difference between 150psi and 170psi by pressing down on your saddle? No, you can't, and neither can we. But when the trail gets steep and rough, Blackburn’s Honest Digital Shock Gauge can. So when the trail gets steep and rough, it'll be nice to know you've got the right pressure.
With pro shop level precision and a zero leak valve, the digital readout will ensure you put exactly the pressure you need in your shock. The days of giving it a bounce in the lot are over!
• Weight: 215 Grams
• Batteries: 1x Cr2032 Coin Cell Battery Included
• Compatibility: Compatible with all thread-on air shocks
• Construction: Auto On/Off
• Precision: Accurate within 1% of pressure
• Psi: Rated to 350 psi/24 bar max