BlackWolf Essential Sleeping Bag For Warm Climates
Designed in Australia, the BLACKWOLF ESSENTIAL SERIES P5 SLEEPING BAG is an affordable sleeping solution for year round uncomplicated coziness in warm climates.
Polyester Rip-Stop Outer & Hollow Fibre Fill
The P5 ESSENTIAL SLEEPING BAG features a 210T Polyester Rip-Stop outer shell, 1x250g/m2 hollow fibre fill and a Chevron-quilted top-side to ensure even distribution of the insulation across all surfaces as the night temperatures set in. Best suited to a temperature limit of 5°C (41°F) and expertly tested to meet ISO23537-1:2016 standards it offers great "bare essentials" bedding for sleeping in the great outdoors.
Compression Sack For Compact Storage
Designed with the basics in mind this BLACKWOLF ESSENTIAL SERIES P5 SLEEPING BAG is a conveniently roomy size (205 x 80cm) and will make a great launch pad to your outdoor adventures. This versatile beginner's bag uses No-Snag zips and comes in a compression sack with a drawstring closure which allows everything to be scrunched into the smallest possible package for transport to and from camp locations.
Essential Handy Hint
When considering sleeping bag options, PUSHYS suggest you choose one that is suitable for the coldest conditions you expect to encounter. The rationale being that you can open the sleeping bag up to cool down if things get warmer but it's a lot harder to fight the discomfort of a chill in your bones if you're under prepared.
• BlackWolf Essential sleeping bag for one person
• Roomy size (205 x 80cm)
• Ideal for warm climates
• Chevron-quilted durable cover
• Best suited to a temperature limit of 5°C (41°F)
• 210T Polyester Rip-Stop outer shell
• Hollow fibre filling for insulation
• High-quality, no-snag zippers
• Compression sack for compact storage
• Carry straps
• Great gift idea for birthdays or Christmas
• Easy to pack and carry in compression sack
• Brand: BlackWolf
• Model Name: Essential Series P5 (plus 5 degrees)
• Limit Temperature: 5°C (41°F)
• In Use Dimensions: 205 x 80cm (external)
• Packed Dimensions: 39 x 20 x 20 cm (H x D x W)
• Fabric (Outer Shell): 210T Polyester Rip-Stop
• Fill: 1 x 250g/m2 Hollow Fibre
• Weight: 1.53 kg (including storage sack)
• Standards: Tested to ISO23537-1:2016 | AMD.1:2018
• Temperature Rating: Measured against the standard for sleeping bag temperatures