New and Improved
Updated for 2018, the Reaction has been improved with a more flexible upper body and new, flexible lower leg panels for quicker suit removal and comfort. Sharing many features with Blueseventy’s flagship Helix Wetsuit, the Reaction continues to be one of the best values in triathlon.
Vo2 Chest Panel
Vo2 Chest Panels split by the most flexible stretch jersey lining to make the suit even more breathable providing more comfort in your swim.
Efficient Design and Improved Flexibility
A 4-5-4 Design to lift your hips and legs into the best possible swimming position so you will swim faster. Upgraded inner jersey lining to the same level as the Helix, providing ultimate flexibility with a 1.5mm arm. Blueseventy's own RST stretch technology for the ultimate shoulder rotation giving you the arms up freedom in your swim. Blueseventy’s entry level Sprint wetsuit has had a major redesign. Thinner neoprene and new strategically placed super-stretch greatly improve flexibility on the arms and legs. Blueseventy believe that this is the best suit available in its price-range.
• 4-5-4 design promotes efficient swimming position
• Thinner 1.5mm arm material and new ultra-stretch material under the arms
• VO2 chest panel for improved respiration
• Quick and easy exits with ultra-flexible exit calf cuffs
• Aqua seal cuffs ensuring no water flows up your arms filling your suit with excess water
• Model name: Reaction Full-length
• Colour: Black/Orange
• Gender: Male
• X-Small: 147-160cm; 55-65kg
• Small: 160-170cm; 64-75kg
• Medium: 172-184cm; 72-85kg
• Medium/Large: 182-190cm; 80-90kg
• Large: 184-194cm; 87-100kg
• X-Large: 185-200cm; 95kg+