Superior Knowledge, Renowned Fit
Blueseventy are renowned for their fit, and years of experience has gone into making the new SPRINT comfortable, so you can focus on swimming and not what you are wearing. A combination of thin neoprene and exposed super stretch jersey in the arms, shoulders and back provide excellent movement and reduced restriction. Thicker Yamamoto rubber at the chest and legs gives swimmers the confidence and buoyancy they need by improving body position creating less drag and more speed while conserving energy. Shaped lower leg panel made up of super stretch jersey allows quicker exit from the suit. No other suit at this price delivers true open water swimming comfort without sacrifices to quality.
Improved Fit and Comfort
Blueseventy’s entry level Sprint wetsuit has had a major redesign. Thinner neoprene and new strategically placed super-stretch greatly improve flexibility on the arms and legs. Blueseventy believe that this is the best suit available in its price-range.
Performance and Efficiency
SCS coating making this suit event faster though the water. Its rating of 0.026 friction factor is much faster than shaved skin with a friction factor of 2.0. This is just another reason you will swim faster in the Sprint from Blueseventy.
• Low Collar with curved rolled over design for reduced chafing and improved comfort
• 3-4-4 design gives the best swimming position for entry level swimmers
• 3-4-4 design reduces drag ensuring for energy conservation
• Thinner 1.5mm arm material and new ultra-stretch material under the arms
• Best in class flexibility
• SCS coating for reduced friction factor
• Quick and easy exits with ultra-flexible exit calf cuffs
• Model name: Sprint
• Colour: Black/Red
• Gender: Male
• X-Small: 147-160cm; 55-65kg
• Small: 160-170cm; 64-75kg
• Medium: 172-184cm; 72-85kg
• Medium/Large: 182-190cm; 80-90kg
• Large: 184-194cm; 87-100kg
• X-Large: 185-200cm; 95kg+