‘Outback Survival’ tells you what you need to do, and how, if you want to survive. Based on Bob’s tried and tested Big 5 survival techniques, he explains how to: find, purify and transport; fire and wind proofing; create a shelter against rain, cold, wind and sun find direction by day and night, audible, visual and directional; where to find food and what is available, foraging and fishing; includes a off road diving tips chapter
This book takes you through every aspect of a survival situation with dealing with the fear to bush tucker and the best way to use survival kits. With over 230 pages of trustworthy information and diagrams supported by real life stories of success and disaster in the wilderness. Eight pages of full colour photographs clarify on the finer points of bushcraft.
A must read for anyone who enjoys the bush.
• Water: how to find, purify and transport
• Warmth: fire and wind proofing
• Shelter: against rain, cold, wind and sun
• Signals: by day and night, audible, visual and directional
• Food: what is available, foraging and fishing
• Off Road Driving chapter