The E-200L is a small to mid-size kids balance bike for 2-4+ year olds. Made of Alloy and lightweight parts, it has a unique low centre of gravity design, safety internal brake, and predictable handling. The E-200L has an additional, free extra-long seat with seat attachment for growing legs. The ByK design, innovation, and technical excellence makes learning to ride easier and more fun. The E-200L comes in at just 4kgs/8.8lbs. Traditional 12" Wheel
• The E-200L frame offers an earlier starting age for learning bikes with a low-slung design.
• The longer wheelbase allows for more knee clearance and more predictable handling.
• Added to these virtues is a Free XL seat post for bigger riders - it can be easily swapped over as the rider skills and confidence grow for a taller seat height and increased leg room.
• The adjustable saddle is ergonomically positioned on the bike to balance the rider's weight - making it safe and efficient.
• The lightweight wheels help reduce rotating mass dramatically for ease of use and improved rider control and balance.
• Our low-drag tyres further improve the rolling dynamics advantages of the E-200L.
• Less resistance from the wheels and superior ergonomics means pick-up to balance speed is easier to achieve - meaning your child will learn ride sooner and more confidently.
• The best brakes on the E-200L are the rider's feet! It makes sense for the rider to slow up the same way they got started; it also makes sense to have handbrake control.
• The internal rear wheel-only roller brake is functional and safe.
• The brake lever is small and adjustable to fit even the smallest rider.