The Ultimate First Kids Mountain Bike
Push, Run or Pedal - The E-250 MTB is best suited for 3 - 5 year olds, and heights between 85 - 102cm. The low ergonomic frame and ultralight weight, means learning to ride off-road, or on, has never been easier.
With rolling dynamics 30% superior to competitors, and custom-fitted knobby tyres for all weather and even the toughest conditions, the E-250MTB is the absolute best first mountain bike experience for your budding champion.
How To Choose The Right Size Kids Bike
When it comes to choosing the right size kids bike, the over-riding advice is 'smaller is better than bigger'. Children learn to ride with greater ease, have more control on the bike and have a lot more fun if they are the master of their domain. They should sit on the saddle and rest the balls of both feet on the ground. Straddle the top bar with a comfortable clearance and with both feet flat on the ground and reach the handlebars with a slight bend in the arms when sitting on the seat. If there are handbrakes, your child should be able to grasp them and apply enough pressure to stop the bike.
• Shoulder width, riding position, safety and comfort have all been considered to create an ergonomic design that ensures a great fit.
• Saddle is padded and sized for 3 - 5 year olds
• Quick release seat clamp
• Custom length cranks
• Lightweight ergonomic alloy frame
• Low center of gravity concept
• Total bike weight is 6.1kg, most other comparative bikes weight 11.5kg
• Custom fitted knobby tyres
• Fitted with front side pull alloy brake calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And a rear coaster foot brake for simple and safe rear wheel braking
• Alloy rim braking surface is more efficient than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer
• Weight: 6.1kg
• Min Seat Height: 40cm
• Max Seat Height: 46cm
• Frame: Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design
• Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Radial Front Spokes
• Detachable push handle
• Safety reflectors
• Training wheels