• At the heart of every ByK Bike is a well-designed frame, and at less than 1kg, your child will have a light and easy bike to ride.
• Small children have a narrow pelvis, and we believe for a child to ride comfortably and in the correct position, the saddle should be padded and matching the size of their body. We have done just that with the E-350.
• With lightweight alloy wheels, we've made pedalling easier.
• The smooth, faster-rolling tyres don't wear little legs out so quickly - as opposed to regular BMX kid’s bikes that have wide tyres with big knobs that most kids struggle to get going on.
• At just over 8kgs/17.6lbs, the E-350 is approximately 30% more efficient than comparative kid’s bikes.
• To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. On the front we have used an alloy side pull calliper for developing immediate hand control, and at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
• Safety Reflectors