• With the E-450x3i frame, we customised each tube to reduce weight and improve handling.
• Another crucial ingredient to the clever design is the improved control and bump dampening ability of our CRM forks, giving a dramatic advantage in handling and comfort.
• Little details such as increased knee to handlebar clearance for growing bodies, a longer wheelbase for stable handling, and adjustable pedal position for growing legs, all make the E-450x3i a great entry-geared bike for kids.
• Durability is also a key factor in the E-450x3i, such as the added extra strength in the wheels and the tyres.
• We know that kids love the idea of gears but they give them a tough time! Because of this, we have created a model with the super cool SRAM i-motion internal 3 speed gears for those early learners who are still treating their bike rough, but want to learn and play with gears.
• Our unique design offers a longer chain length, helping with chain flex.
• Use of the direct pulling 1:1 SRAM gears is fantastic, because every movement in the lever reflects the same movement in the derailleur.
• Also, by using a cassette hub, we have eliminated cluster wobble and the demons of throwing chains off gears.
• To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently.
• The custom-sized V-Brakes we have used are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. They are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy.
• Our light weight alloy rims ensure pedalling is easier. But more importantly, alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
• Safety Reflectors