The World’s First Bi-Focal Blue Mirror Lens Sunglasses
BZ Optics really deliver the goods with this great combination of looks, performance and practicality all rolled into one to create their classic PHO Glasses complete with Bifocal magnifying/reading lens integrated into Blue Mirror Sport Lenses. With the blue mirrored coating on the front of the lens hiding the bifocal pane from sight you'll have the advantage of maintaining your pro cyclist appearance on the road without having to let the world know you're wearing bifocal readers.
Bi-Focal +2.00 Magnification
For those with good distance vision but who struggle with up-close reading unassisted this model features +2.00 bi-focal magnification which is moulded discretely into the rear of the lens. This makes them ideal for someone who normally requires glasses to read things like digital screens on bike computers, GPS's, dashboards, boating instrumentation, maps, heart rate monitors, watches and mobile phones. You know, all the important stuff. It may take a short while to adjust to switching between the two vision modes but, like any other acquired skill, it will soon become second nature to you.
Cat3 Blue Mirror Lens
The seriously sporty-looking Blue Mirror lens is a measured Lens Category 3 grade and will provide a good level of UV protection as well as a high level of sun-glare reduction. These lenses will usually only allow 25 - 15% of visible light to penetrate the lens. Since this means that they will block out 75 - 85% of available light they are generally not suited to poor lighting conditions.
Super Lightweight Adjustable Frame
The TR90 hybrid frame is a surprisingly low 29grams in weight (includes frame and lens). Fitted with Blue Mirror lenses and presented in a stylish glossy graphite colourway with grey nosepiece & dual-moulded non-slip flexible temples these glasses are ideal for wearing under open or full face helmets. The adjustable non-slip nose piece allows you to fit the glasses to your exact nose bridge shape (and width) while keeping the glasses snug on your face during extreme activities.
BZ Optics ensures their PHO glasses offer optimum fit and comfort for a wide range of face shapes and sizes. Lens Clips allow you to easily and swiftly change out lenses to manage any light condition and visual comfort. Other bifocal lens options are sold separately. All glasses are supplied with a hard storage case & a microfibre cleaning cloth.
• BZ Optics PHO Cycling/Reading Sunglasses
• Graphite frame with grey arms & nosepiece
• Blue Mirror lenses w/Bi-focal reading pane
• +2.00 magnification for reading on-board devices
• (Cat3) viewing for intense sun and increased UV environs
• Blocks out 75 - 85% of light
• High impact Polycarbonate
• TR90 hybrid frame is flexible & extremely lightweight
• Dual-moulded non-slip temple tips
• Adjustable non-slip nose piece for comfort and fit
• Ideal for wearing under open or full face helmets
• Suitable for a wide range of face shapes and sizes
• Lens clips make changing lenses super-easy
• Hard storage case included
• Microfibre cleaning cloth included
• Weight: 29g