BZ Optics deliver the goods with this great combination of looks and performance all rolled into one to create their classic PHO Glasses. While some glasses in the PHO range feature bi-focal magnification which is moulded discretely into the rear of the lens and can be purchased in +1.50, +2.00 and +2.50 strengths, this model is a non-powered (non-magnifying) version comprising a graphite colourway frame and a fire mirror (red/orange/yellow) lens.
Great For Sun Glare Reduction
Heightened definition lenses provide Cat3 darkening to provide a good level of UV protection and a high level of sun glare reduction. Coupled with the fire mirror finish you will be able to ride with true style through the brightest days totally enjoying an unrestricted view of the road ahead.
The TR90 super light-weight hybrid frame has dual-moulded non-slip flexible temples making the glasses ideal for wearing under open or full face helmets. The adjustable non-slip nose piece gives the ability to fit the glasses to your exact nose bridge shape and width while keeping the glasses snug on your face during extreme activities. BZ Optics ensures their PHO glasses offer optimum fit and comfort for a wide range of face shapes and sizes. Lens clips allow you to easily and swiftly change out lenses to manage any light condition and visual comfort. All glasses are supplied with a hard storage case & a microfibre cleaning cloth.
• BZ Optics PHO Cycling Sunglasses
• Graphite Frame with grey arms
• Fire Mirror Lens (Red/Orange/Yellow finish)
• Heightened definition lens (Cat3)
• High impact Polycarbonate
• Super-light-weight & flexible TR90 hybrid frame
• Dual-moulded non-slip temple tips
• Adjustable non-slip nose piece for comfort and fit
• Ideal for wearing under open or full face helmets
• Suitable for a wide range of face shapes and sizes
• Small lens clips make changing lenses super-easy
• Hard storage case included
• Microfibre cleaning cloth included
• Weight: 29g