Ultimate Grab-And-Go Pack
The DayStar, with enough features for a quick out-and-back trip. It also does doubles in the front with room, remove the reservoir and you have room for books, and lunch. Add the reservoir back, and you’ve got enough water for 2+ hours on the trails. If you’re loading up for a longer hike, there are side pockets for extra water bottles, and attachment points for trekking poles. When you’re traveling light, just cinch down the compression strap for a compact fit that won’t snag on branches. No matter what you’re carrying, the women’s-specific design means that the straps and back panels curve for a closer, more comfortable fit.
Includes a Crux reservoir, which delivers 20% more water per sip, with a self-sealing bite valve and ergonomic cap.
S Curved Harness
Women’s-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-shaped harness that curves comfortably around your chest.
• Perfect for Outdoor Hiking
• Crux delivers 20% more water per sip
• on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks
• Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
• Main compartment and separate essentials pocket
• Hydration type is a CRUX™ Reservoir
• Hydration Capacity 2.5Ltr
• Back Panel is padded mesh
• Number of exterior pockets is 5
• Women's-specific design
• S-curved harness for a closer fit
• External attachment points let you attach trekking poles