Better Heat Protection Than Welding Gloves
Safety is always a big must when working around a campfire. Using a pair of heat-resistant CAMPFIRE PROTECTIVE LEATHER GLOVES will help shield your lower arms and hands from direct heat as you stoke up the campsite fire or add/remove/relocate hot cooking pots and camp ovens. Anecdotal evidence from many regular campers suggests that these gloves offer even better heat protection than welding gloves.
Natural Cow Hide Leather Construction
Leather is renowned for its tough, hard-wearing properties and is heat protective. These natural leather gloves are made from cow hide and have an internal lining to provide additional insulation against heat. The leather also offers a secure grip that enables you to manipulate hot objects safely. The bottom line is that CAMPFIRE PROTECTIVE LEATHER GLOVES are accessories you can’t afford to be without while you are tending open fires and handling hot cookware.
Suitable For Most Hand Sizes
Not only for campsite activities like grabbing burning logs and shuffling the campfire around, these CAMPFIRE PROTECTIVE LEATHER GLOVES are also useful when dealing with the incinerator at home or the backyard pizza oven or BBQ. They feature a "one size fits all" construction which means that every adult in the family can safely use the gloves without issue regardless of hand size.
• CAMPFIRE brand heavy-duty leather gloves
• Extremely heat-resistant
• Natural cow hide leather construction
• Suede leather finish
• Secure grip for handling hot objects safely
• Fits most hand sizes (OSFA)
• Internal lining provides additional insulation against heat
• Long fingers for extreme protection
• Reinforced palms
• Saviour for the 'accident-prone'
• Ideal for handling hot cookware or tending open fires
• Suitable for use with backyard incinerator, pizza oven or BBQ
• Brand: Campfire
• Model Name: Protective Cookware Gloves
• Size: O/S (one size fits all)
• Glove Length: 35.5 cm
• Handle Material: Natural Leather
• Colour: Grey/Red
• Weight: 450g (pair)
• Warranty: Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
• Packed Dimensions: 4 x 41.5 x 19.5 cm (H x L x W)