Providing fantastic all-around visibility in a tiny, lightweight package, this front and rear light set ensures that you are seen.
This small but mighty USB-rechargeable light is easy to mount to your bike and a cinch to operate. The Volt80 features a sleek, lightweight body while producing a bright 80 lumens. The Volt80 does not even need a charging cable, it simply plugs directly into the USB port on your desktop, laptop or USB wall plug. A rubber band and hook mounting bracket makes installation and removal of the light a breeze. Short charge time, two modes and a battery life indicator make the Volt80 perfect for students, urban commuters and anyone looking for see-and-be-seen safety in a compact, affordable package.
Ultra compact and lightweight, this rear safety light packs a mighty punch for its size. Putting out 15 lumens, this USB-rechargeable light has 4 modes and a battery indicator to keep you safe and visible day or night.
• Dimensions: 25 x 80 x 31mm
• Weight: 42g (light unit and battery)
• Light source: High intensity white LED X1
• Run time constant mode (80lm): 1.5 hours
• Run time flashing mode (80lm): 5 hours
• Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (320mAh)
• Recharge time: approx. 1.5 hours (USB 2.0)
• Recharge/discharge number of times: about 300 times (until the rated capacity drops to 70%)
• Other: Low battery indicator, lighting mode memory function
• 4 modes (Constant/Flashing/Rapid/Pulse)
• Li-ion rechargeable battery
• Mode memory function
• Battery indicator
• Battery Auto Save (automatically changes the light pattern from the current mode to flashing when the battery power gets low)
• Micro USB charging cable included (charge time approximately 2 hours)
• Seat post bracket included to suit a diameter of 21.5-32mm