Pure Power in Your Hands
In the never-ending search for more speed via optimised Aerodynamics, CHAPTER2 introduces the MANA which means “power” in Maori. The Integrated Bar + Stem combo allows air to flow over it smoothly, creating a seamless and elegant cockpit made 100% from TORAY® Carbon and tested to EN ISO 4210:2014. The careful use of specific carbon lay-ups made in Japan creates just the right blend of stiffness for accurate and predictable steering yet enough “give” to take the sting out of any uneven road surfaces.
Designed to Perfection
Whilst other manufacturers have opted to pair their Bar and Stem combo to a specific model of frame, Chapter2 have taken a more inclusive approach, designing the MANA to not only work fluidly with the RERE but also with the TERE and any other road frame employing a 1-1/8” fork steerer tube. In order to give you the flexibility to use the MANA with CHAPTER2 frames and other Road frames, they purposely opted to create a more user/travel-friendly cable routing method which your local bike shop/mechanic will undoubtedly thank you for.
• Carbon: Toray® Uni-Directional Carbon
• Bar Width/Drops (c-c): 40cm
• Stem Length: 80mm
• Weight (g) 330g/Size (100-420mm)
• Spacers Carbon 2x10mm, 1x5mm and 1x5mm (Curved)
• Steerer 1-1/8″
• Safety Standard EN ISO 4210:2014
• GPS/Computer Mount Not Included – See Below
• Compatible Outfront Mounts are: K-Edge, Bar Fly and Alpitude (Sold Separately)