Chris King created the InSet™ family of headsets by applying over 40 years of legendary form and function of headsets to fit solutions for a wide variety of tapered and oversized headtubes and steerer tubes being utilized in modern bicycle design.
The InSet™ 1 is built for riders that need the precision adjustment and legendary performance of a Chris King headset in a bike with a 44mm straight headtube. The InSet™ 1 has a low profile to keep stack height to a minimum keeping the front end low and fast.
• Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
• 10-year built-to-last warranty
• Legendary made-in-house bearings
• Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
• Available in 9 beautifully anodized colours
• Responsibly lightweight
• Designed specifically for 44mm straight headtubes and 1-1/8th straight steerer tubes