Chris King created the InSet™ family of headsets by applying over 40 years of legendary form and function of headsets to fit solutions for a wide variety of tapered and oversized headtubes and steerer tubes being utilized in modern bicycle design.
The Chris King InSet™ 2 combines legendary performance in a precision low stack tapered 44mm/56mm headset. The InSet™ 2 is equipped with the legendary in-house built bearings and is designed to give riders the option of a low stack height and effortless hassle-free performance.
• Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
• 10-year built-to-last warranty
• Legendary made-in-house bearings
• Patented GripLock® retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
• Responsibly lightweight
• Designed specifically for a 44mm/56mm tapered headtube and a 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered steerer tube