Anchor Your Tent, Tarp Or Canopy Securely First Go
The best and surest way to make sure the ground has a firm grip on your tent stakes is to pound them in with a COLEMAN RUGGED RUBBER MALLET.
Works Perfectly On Plastic Or Steel Tent Pegs
The double-sided head is made of rubber, which works perfectly on plastic or steel tent pegs. The comfort-grip handle with full tang steel shaft and tough rubber grip ensures you'll keep a tight grip on your mallet. The "full tang steel shaft" means that the steel continues as a single piece all the way through the handle from where it meets the mallet head to the stake puller at the other end.
Super-Easy To Pull Up And Go
When it's time to pack up, the steel stake puller makes it easy to pull up your tent stakes no matter what kind of ground they're in. It's been tested as strong enough to withstand 20kg of pulling tension proving that the COLEMAN RUGGED RUBBER MALLET is well worth the small investment for the enjoyment of a fuss-free camping trip.
• Coleman tent tool accessory
• Works perfectly on plastic or steel tent pegs
• Ideal for anchoring tents, tarps and canopies
• Rubber head mallet (double-sided)
• Full tang steel shaft handle
• Comfort-grip handle with tough rubber grip
• Steel stake puller easily pulls up tent stakes
• Stake puller tested to withstand 20kg of pulling tension
• Product: Coleman Essentials Rugged™ Mallet & Stake Remover
• Model/Part: 2000025211 | 1400195
• Dimensions: 34 x 10 x 7 cm
• Weight: 700g
• Props shown in Pushys images are not included with purchase unless specifically stated