The Colony Endeavour is the original complete bike from the range and still holds it’s own as one of the best bikes in the game. The 21″ top tube gives you plenty of room to move even if you’re a tall person.
This expert level BMX is here to prove a point and pair with a rider looking to progress up the ranks in freestyle BMX. The full chromoly frame, forks and bars provide a strong but light platform perfect for developing freestyle BMX skills. As well as all of these features the Endeavour also packs double wall rims and bolt style front hub, increasing stability and strength through the wheel base and front end of the bike.
• Frame: Colony BMX Endeavour Full CrMo, 21.0″ TT 13.25″ rear, 75.2 HT, 71 ST, Mid BB, Integrated Headset. Extra wide tyre clearance.
• Stand over Height: 9.0″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
• Removable brake mounts & hardware.
• Forks: Colony BMX Endeavour Full CrMo, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube, 25mm offset.
• Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear) with clear pads
• Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
• Headset: Integrated
• Stem: Colony Squareback Top Load Full CNC 7075T6 Alloy
• Bars: Colony Full CrMo, 9.0″ Rise x 29.5″
• Grips: Colony Much Room
• Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
• Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular 48 spline, 19mm spindle, 170mm.
• Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
• Chain: KMC
• Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
• Rims: Colony Pintour Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
• Front Tyre: Colony Grip Lock 20×2.35″
• Rear Tyre: Colony Grip Lock 20×2.35″
• Spokes: Black Steel.
• Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h low flange. Plastic Hub Guards.
• Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full Sealed Bearing with 9t driver, 36h. Non Drive Side Plastic Guard.
• Seat & Seatpost: Colony CC Fat Seat/Post Combo
• Weight: 11.3kgs