Competitions - Terms And Conditions
General Competition Terms and Conditions
- Additional competition specific terms and conditions may apply to each competition run by Pushys. Competition specific terms and conditions will be published on the pushys.com.au Competitions - Terms and Conditions page.
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of the conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland.
- The competition is being run by Pushys.
- The competition commences on a certain date determined by Pushys.
- The closing time for entering the competition is on a certain date determined by Pushys.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must be 18 years old and over
- Entry to the competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the competition, which may include costs associated with accessing the Internet.
- Staff employed by Pushys and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- There will be one (1) draw on a certain date at Pushys Online Warehouse in QLD.
- The prize winner will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw.
- If the prize winner does not respond to claim the prize within twenty-one (21) days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
- If the prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- The prize winner, or if under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian, must provide photographic ID, birth certificate or current passport when collecting the prize.
- The prize winner will be responsible for all costs associated with collecting and using the prize.
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they are over the age of 18 years, of if under the age of 18 years, have their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to enter the competition.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged
- The prize winner’s name will be published on the Pushys website and or Pushys social media avenues. By entering the competition, entrants grant Pushys permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
- Pushys is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any problems or any financial costs incurred, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- Pushys accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. Entrants are required to abide by the Terms and Conditions as presented.
- Pushys decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Summer Time Madness Promotion
- Summer Time Madness promotion schedule