Australia’s favourite training tyre..
A durable, fast yet tough tyre. The Duraskin® external mesh forms a protective sheild over the entire casing to prevent cuts, puntures and abrasions. The slick German made natural rubber tread is designed to perform well in wet/wintery conditions. Intended for high mileage winter training for serious cyclists.
Please be aware that a 650c inner tube, tyre, or wheel is smaller than a more conventional road 700c inner tube, tyre, or wheel. Most road bikes come fitted with 700c wheels as standard
• The ONLY tyre you need for your winter / training bike
• The most popular 650x23 clincher tyre in Australia
• Duraskin® cut-resistant layer from bead to bead
• Quality German made natural rubber tread
• Praised by both the press and thousands of satisfied users
• 60 TPI per layer (3ply for 180 TPI total)
• Wire bead
• Max Pressure: 120 PSI
• Size: 650c x 23mm
• Weight: 290g