Top level racing clincher with exceptional winter and wet condition performance.
• 5 carcass plies (3 for casing plus 2 anti-puncture layers); 430 tpi
• The ultimate combination of speed, lightweight and wet weather performance, combined with excellent puncture and sidewall protection
• Ultra-fine polyamide casing for supple, all day performance
• Black casing with added DuraSkin sidewall reinforcement for protection against cuts and abrasion
• Black tread compound specifically optimized for wet weather grip, low temperatures and extended tread life
• Puncture Protection: Vectran Breaker
• Threads Per Inch: 430
• Tyre Bead: Folding
• Use: Road
• Weight (g): 250
Toughness and wet weather performance make it ideal for fast audax and all year round road racing.
Thanks to its DuraSkin anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4 Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the paris Roubaix race, the Hell of the North, cyclists euippped with DuraSkin enhanced tyres have the fewest tyre related problems during the race. Incorporating Conti's special wear resistant carbon compound, the tyre is characterised by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion on wet roads and at low temperatures.
With 23mm, 25mm, and versions, the Grand Prix 4 Season makes it possible to select the right tyre for various road conditions and comfort requirements.
A double VectranBreaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection to the highest level avaible on the market.