The ultimate hardpack tyre perfect for giving you the speed you need when racing.
ProTection technology gives Continental tyres the perfect mix of low rolling resistance, excellent grip and puncture protection.
The casing consists of four plies under the tread and three in the sidewalls provides greater resilience and ensures the tyre is less vulnerable to damage.
BlackChili Compound ensures smooth rolling and the required grip.
This tyre will stick to the terrain, even on the toughest trail.
Excellent damping characteristics
Tubeless Ready (TR): The revolutionary Tubeless Ready base enables easy installation.
• PureGrip Compound provides excellent grip
• Excellent damping qualities
• Tubeless Ready provides easy installation
• A classic competition tyre which feels equally at home at the Cross Country World Cup or riding marathons
• Low rolling resistance, good self-damping and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes
• Tubeless Ready
• Size: 27.5x2.2”
• TPI: 3/180
• Weight: 600g