Puncture Protection and Durability
Tarmac, gravel, urban environment, the Continental Ride Tour Urban Tyre is the right tyre for your daily ride, thanks to robust puncture protection and an additional rubber layer for durability, providing kilometre after kilometre of trouble free cycling.
If you are looking for a reliable everyday tyre, you can’t go past a tyre with Continental’s EXTRA PunctureBelt. This rugged rubber breaker, combined with the rubber-reinforced sidewalls of the tyre, ensures a high level of puncture protection and sidewall abrasion resistence.
Suitable for E-Bikes
For Continental’s E-Bike tyre they fall back on over 100 years‘ experience with moped and motorcycle tyres. All Continental’s city/trekking tyres are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
• Rugged Puncture Protection: ExtraPuncture Belt
• Stickability: confident cornering and braking
• Durability: additional rubber layer
• Visibility: reflective sidewall, be seen be safe
• Abrasion Resistance: rubber reinforced side walls
• Size: 26 x 1.75” (47 – 559)
• E-Bike Suitable: to 25km/h
• Puncture Resistance: ExtraPuncture Belt
• Colour: black/black Reflex
• TPI: 3/180
• Weight: 720g
• Recommended PSI: 65