Dakine Lightweight Knee Protection
Thanks to DAKINE you can toss your uncomfortably bulky and sweaty pads and switch to these lightweight DAKINE SLAYER KNEE SLEEVES for just about any kind of riding. And, thanks to built-in Polygiene Odour Control technology, they won't stink out your duffel bag either.
Cosy Knee Warmer Feel
These are Dakine's lightest, most low-profile and most breathable knee sleeves. Being slip-on you won't have to battle with straps, and they'll pretty much feel like a cosy knee warmer once you put them on.
Built To Save Your Skin On The Trail
DAKINE SLAYER KNEE SLEEVES more than pull their weight in the protection department with a CE certified insert and side protection in place. Using perforated DK Impact energy-absorbing foam technology, Cordura abrasion protection, and a pre-curved ergonomic fit these pads offer light to moderate protection against impact and abrasion and will definitely save your skin if/when things go wrong out on the trail.
Anti-Slip Silicone Grippers
Designed as a slip-on soft-shell pad DAKINE SLAYER KNEE SLEEVES use integrated silicone grippers to prevent them from slipping. The fit extends a couple of inches above the knee, covers the knee and part of the shin. Please note there are no adjustable Velcro straps on these pads so if you are borderline between two sizes choose the smaller one.
• Dakine lightweight knee protection pads
• Ideal for most riding styles
• Low-profile design
• Slip-on style sleeve (no Velcro straps)
• Silicone grippers
• Seamless calf band
• Pre-shaped ergonomic fit
• 4-way stretch mesh exterior
• CE-certified DK Impact protective padding
• Inserts are not removable for washing
• Abrasion resistant Aramid ripstop fibres
• Stay fresh and odourless (Polygiene Odour Control technology)
• Dakine Model: Slayer Knee Sleeves
• Protection Level: Light - Moderate protection
• Certified Knee Protector: EN 1621-1 Level 1
• Insert: CE Certified 100% Polyurethane Impact Foam Padding
• Mesh Back: 70% Polyester, 30% Nylon
• Shell: 4-way stretch fabric, Aramid fibres, Cordura
• Suits: Most riding styles
• Pack Contents: Sold as a pair