Pro-Level Knee And Anti-Odour Protection
Take a pair of already awesome Slayer pads and add an adjustable elastic top strap to prevent them from slipping and what you get is a sensational pair of DAKINE SLAYER PRO KNEE PADS that are so very comfortable you'll almost forget you're wearing them. And, thanks to built-in Polygiene Odour Control technology, they won't stink out your duffel bag either.
Abrasion Resistant Exterior
The Pro version features a dual-density, CE certified pad as well as added side protection for riders who have a tendency to bang their knee on the bike's top tube. With Cordura abrasion resistant, 4-way stretch mesh construction and a pre-shaped ergonomic fit, these DAKINE SLAYER PRO KNEE PADS will ensure you stay comfortable throughout the entire ride, even on long and demanding tours.
DK Impact Protective Foam Padding
CE-certified dual-density DK Impact energy-absorbing foam padding protects your knee joint from injury and makes these guards ideal for effective, low-profile knee protection.
Hook & Loop Top Strap
DAKINE SLAYER KNEE PADS are a slip-on style pad but they also have an elasticated hook & loop top strap that you can crank down to help secure the pad in place. The fit extends a couple of inches above the knee, covers the knee and part of the shin.
• Dakine pro-level knee protection pads
• Ideal for technical descents
• Low-profile design
• Slip-on style pads
• Adjustable fitting strap at upper cuff
• Pre-shaped ergonomic fit
• 4-way stretch mesh exterior
• CE-certified 3D shaped DK Impact protective padding
• Inserts are not removable for washing
• Abrasion resistant Cordura
• Stay fresh and odourless (Polygiene Odour Control technology)
• Dakine Model: Slayer Pro Knee Pads
• Protection Level: Light - Moderate protection
• Certified Knee Protector: EN 1621-1 Level 1
• Insert: CE Certified 100% Polyurethane Impact Foam Padding
• Shell: 100% Nylon with Cordura panel
• Suits: MTB, Freeride
• Pack Contents: Sold as a pair