The Gravity-Fuelled Glove Every Rider Wants
With a moisture-wicking upper mesh to keep hands cool and comfortable at any speed the Dakine Thrillium is the glove every rider wants for gravity-fuelled riding.
Precise, No-Glove Feel
Designed in collaboration with Graham "Aggy" Agassiz, their precise, no-glove feel works brilliantly with the durable leather palm and 4-way-stretch build to hug your hand for full dexterity and bar control.
Pittards Goatskin Palm
Minimalist in design, yet as reliable as the break of dawn, their use of high-quality Pittards goatskin increases your grip on the handlebars, even in wet weather.
Fresh And Odourless Thanks To Polygiene
There's also plenty of breathability factored into the fabric technology of Dakine Thrillium Gloves to keep your hands dry and able to maintain a steady 'hands-on-bars' feel all day long. Other details worth mentioning are the micro-fleece nose-wipe and the slip-on elastic cuff. The added inclusion of built-in Polygiene odour control means you can get more wear out of your gloves between each wash.
• Dakine Thrillium MTB Gloves
• Team Aggy: Graham Agassiz bike collection
• Maintains grip even in wet weather
• Precise, no-glove feel
• Great bar feel & control
• 4-way stretch shell
• Slip-on elastic cuff
• Moisture-wicking mesh
• Pittards 100% goat leather palm
• Polygiene Odour Control technology
• Microfleece nose wipe on thumb
• Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
• Gender: Men's
• Model: Thrillium
• Style: Full Finger
• Closure: Slip-on elastic cuff
• Hashtag: #Dakine #Thrillium #Agassiz #Aggy
• Material (Shell): 45% Polyester, 30% Nylon, 18% Spandex, 7% Polyurethane
• Material (Palm): 100% Goat Leather
• Technology: Polygiene Odour Control technology
• Suits: MTB | All Mountain | Downhill | BMX | Motocross | General Off-Road Use
• Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty