The DMR v8 uses the same classic parallelogram body shape as the V12 and runs on shielded, precision ground, adjustable bearings. The bearings are easily lubricated through the ‘grease port’ in the centre of the pedal body using DMR’s special ‘V-Lube’ grease syringe. Reliable grip comes in the form of 8 replaceable screw-in studs and 12 chrome plated pins per pedal.
• Weight: 530g per pair
• 8 replaceable screw-in studs per pedal (4 per side)
• Fully serviceable, high load DU bush and cartridge bearing
• Heavy duty 9/16” 4140 Chromo steel axles
• Designed for off road/competition
• Always wear appropriate protective pads to save those shins!
• Includes: DMR V8 Pedals, 2mm hex key, grease syringe, small DMR sticker