Ideal for Day and Night
The Strada Mk10 SB has a super bright output with a road specific beam to illuminate the darkest of rural roads and a large battery for tricky commutes or longer tours in the saddle. Taking its lead from car headlight technology, dual lenses deliver an optimum beam for road cycling with a flat beam for the periphery and a spot beam lighting the way ahead which can by dipped for oncoming traffic with the included handlebar-mounted wired switch. The primary design feature of Exposure Lights' Cable Free Design removes the hassle of cables and straps by utilising the superb range of brackets for speedy, rock solid attachment. Exposure’s range of commuting and road lights are ideal to used day and night and they have high power output and excellent peripheral visibility.
Road Specific Beam
Taking its lead from car headlight technology, dual lenses deliver an optimum beam for road cycling with a flat beam for the periphery and a spot beam lighting the way ahead, which can by dipped for oncoming traffic with the included handlebar mounted, wired switch
Optimised Mode Selector
The Optimised Mode Selector allows you to easily select from a concise number of programs to provide the optimum lighting for your ride.
Smart Port Technology+
SPT+ enabled lights automatically recognise accessories allowing you to power additional front and rear lights, use the Remote Switch and charge USB devices on the move.
ITM - Internal Thermal Management
Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
Exposure Lights Fuel Gauge technology accurately displays battery power and burntime information so you can see how long you have left to ride.
• Two XPL2 Cree LEDs put out up to 1500 lumens for excellent visibility
• Up to 36 hours of run time from a 7800 mAh Li ion battery and Fast Charging reduces the charge times up to 40%
• Lightweight and stylish design of sturdy aluminium construction for water and heat protection
• Battery life indication & mode information 'at the push of a button'
• LED Configuration: 2 x White XPL2
• Lumens: Max 1500 - Excellent night visibility
• Battery: 7800mAh Lithium Ion
• Runtime: 2 - 36 hours
• Rechargeable: Through Case USB
• Charge Time: 7 hours
• Weight: 230g
• Material: Anodised 6063 Aluminium
• Water Resistance: IP6
• Length: 106mm
• Head Diameter: 46mm
• 1 x Strada MK10 SB
• 1 x QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm)
• 1 x Wired Remote Switch
• 1 x Fast Charger
• 1 x USB Charge Cable
• 1 x EVA Soft Shell Storage Case
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
• 2 x Exposure Lights Stickers