Game-changing, Breathable MTB Pants
When it comes to nailing your next run, to change the game, change your pants. The Flexair Pro Fire Pants redefine what it means to be a do-it-all pair of breathable shred-loving pants, offering a superlight, tapered fit that reduces snags and drag so you can climb as well as you descend. When it comes to full gas efforts, don’t sweat it. The TruDri fabrics will get that sweat off your body and keep you dry, while the Polartec Alpha insulation keeps you cool. No need to keep removing or adding layers as you shred. With a DWR finish that sheds moisture, dirt, and debris like a champ, plus the proven race rachet closure for on-the-fly fit adjustments, these pants will bring the fire to your next heater run.
• Polartec Alpha insulation features adaptable breathability to help eliminate the need of shedding or adding layers while on the move
• Proven race ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
• Secure zip hand pockets
• Tapered lower leg reduces snag and drag
• TruDri fabrics move sweat away from body to keep you dry
• DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
• Inseam: 31.75"
• 63% polyamide nylon, 28% polyester, 9% elastane