Exceptional Bump Compliance Meets Efficiency
The Float DPS’ lightweight chassis, EVOL air spring, and dual piston damper with 3-position switch help conserve energy for when you need it most. Performance Series FLOAT DPS shocks have fewer adjustments than Factory Series (no Open mode adjust tuning range) and have black anodized air sleeve and body instead of Genuine Kashima Coat.
Specs & Family Features
• NEW graphics
• NEW metric or trunnion-style remote shock offerings
• DPS damper with three positions) Open, Medium, Firm modes
• Dual Piston valve design improves both rebound and compression flow
• Lightweight, one-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
• 7.875 x 2.0"
• Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes
• Air spring pressure
All Performance Float DPS Shocks
• Body finish: Black Anodized
• Air sleeve finish: Black Anodized