The Original Full Face Helmet
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers. This is the lightest and most breathable full-face mountain bike helmet Fox have ever created.
The Fox Proframe packs MIPS technology which reduces the rotational motion in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain. The Varizorb Dual-density EPS liner provides added protection by spreading forces of an impact across a wider area.
Fox’s integrated chin bar provides extra protection and is secured to the helmet with their patent pending system and meets ASTM testing standards.
The Proframe Helmet has 15 Big Bore intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. The highly breathable liner system is moisture wicking and has anti-microbial properties. This is all tucked into a superlight shell and the the securely fixed visor is positioned to channel airflow into the Big Bore vents. Fox’s Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit even while wearing gloves.
The superior protection offered by this helmet, along with the superior ventilation and light weight, make this a confidence inspiring helmet for all-mountain riders and enduro racers. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
Australian Standard Certification
All bicycle helmets sold in Australia must have the Australian Standards currently it’s AS/NZS 2063:2008, all fox helmets are tested to this standard.
• Lightweight: superlight shell
• Optimised Ventilation: 15 Big Bore intake and nine exhaust vents
• MIPS technology: rotational impact protection
• Varizorb Dual-density EPS liner: for added impact protection
• Integrated Chinbar
• Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle: Easy on/off with gloves
• Visor: fixed and is positioned to channel airflow into the Big Bore vents
• Liner: Removable, washable, anti-microbial, moisture management
• Australian Standard: AS/NZS 2063:2018