Casual Looking Jersey Soaking In Modern Technology
Designed to keep you comfortable in the most demanding conditions the Fox Ranger PowerDry Jersey takes full advantage of Polartec PowerDry fabric technology to ensure you stay cool and dry on even the warmest and longest trail rides.
As Comfortable As Your Favourite T-Shirt
The mountain bike specific fabric and construction technology used in this garment almost seems to have an incognito presence. In fact, if it weren't for its demonstrated performance on the bike many would almost swear you were simply wearing your favourite short sleeve tee rather than a specialist MTB jersey.
How Does Polartec PowerDry Technology Work?
Polartec PowerDry fabric is constructed with a hydrophilic interior to quickly pull moisture away from the skin and transfer it to the outer surface for faster evaporation while riding. It's one of the main reasons why you'll be glad you didn't buy that 'other jersey'.
Fox's Ranger Jersey is cut with a set in sleeve, has taped seams in high-wear zones and a rear hidden zip pocket for keys and cards. It has a slight, rear, drop tail and is finished off with a subtle FoxHead motif on the upper left chest.
• Short sleeve Ranger PowerDry mountain bike jersey
• T-Shirt style appearance
• Rear hidden zip pocket for keys and cards
• Taped seams in high-wear zones
• Small FoxHead motif on upper left chest
• Polartec PowerDry fabric wicks moisture
• DWR water-resistant fabric dries quickly
• Heat transfer logos
• Feels soft against the skin
• Style and performance that works on and off the bike
• Brand/Model Name: Fox Ranger PowerDry
• Colour Name: Black
• Fit: Relaxed Fit
• Front Zipper: No
• Pockets: Yes (1 x rear zipped)
• Sleeve Length: Short Sleeves
• Jersey Length (HPS): 31-inches (in size large)
• Material: 100% Polyester (Polartec® Powerdry®)
• Season: Spring | Summer | Autumn (Fall)
• Suits: MTB | Trail | Enduro | Freeride | All Mountain | BMX | Downhill