Go the Distance
Featuring a Power Glass™ solar charging lens that extends battery life and packed with top performance features, the Enduro GPS watch is built for extreme endurance athletes. Like you.
Designed to Race and Made to Endure
Enduro has an always-on 1.4″ sunlight-optimised display for easy viewing, even on the move. And it’s packed with our top training features and an ultra-efficient processor that lets you worry about the race instead of your battery life. The rugged, weather-resistant design is tuned for punishing race conditions, with a stainless steel or lightweight, scratch-resistant DLC-coated titanium bezel. Plus, it features a super-light sport loop band that’s elastic, adjustable and durable.
Key Highlights Are
• Get power from the sun, and go longer between charges
• Stay in top form with enhanced recovery time, trail run VO2 max and more
• Lightweight but durable for seriously epic race conditions
• Conserve energy in your battery by managing sensor use
• Find your way even way off the beaten path with precision GPS
• Keep going, with up to 80 hours battery life in GPS mode
• Up to 300 hours in max battery mode
Get up to 80 hours of battery life in GPS mode, up to 300 hours in max battery mode and up to 65 days in smartwatch mode with solar charging.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
Trail Run VO2 Max
Trail run VO2 max estimates the cardiovascular fitness level of trail runners by adjusting based on the varying trail and terrain conditions that can affect run performance.
Use the ultrarun activity with rest timer, and log the time you spend at aid stations.
Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain. ClimbPro trail enhancements also give you information for descents and flats — for additional awareness.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
Heat and Altitude Acclimation
Prepare yourself for any environment. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation.
View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
Daily Suggested Workouts
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride suggestions based on your current training load and training status.
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between climbing and skiing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
Get ready to catch some waves. When Enduro is paired with the Surfline Sessions™ app on your compatible smartphone, you can create a video of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline® camera. Watch the videos later to see how you did.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
Pulse OX Sensor
For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Advanced Sleep Monitoring
Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data. View sleep data on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and other insights.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Garmin Pay Contactless Payments
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
Safety and Tracking Features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to an emergency contact.
Connect IQ Store
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
• Lens Material: Power Glass
• Bezel Material: Stainless Steel or Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
• Case Material: Fibre-Reinforced Polymer with Metal Rear Cover
• Quickfit™ Watch Band Compatible: Yes (26mm)
• Strap Material: Ultra light-weight elastic nylon hook and loop
• Water Rating: 10 Atm
• Memory/History: 64 Mb
• Colour Display: Yes
• Display Size: 1.4″ (35.56mm) Diameter
• Display Resolution: 280 X 280 Pixels
• Display Type: Sunlight-Visible, Transflective Memory-In-Pixel (Mip)
• Weight for Steel: 72g (case only: 66g)
• Weight for Titanium: 58g (case only: 52g)
• 51mm x 51mm x 14.9mm
• Fits wrists with the following circumference:
• Silicone band: 127-210mm
• Leather band: 135-213mm
• Sport loop: 110-220mm
• Fabric band: 135-213mm
• Metal band: 135-225mm
• Smartwatch: Up to 50 days/65 days with solar*
• Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 130 days/1 year with solar*
• GPS: Up to 70 hours/80 hours with solar**
• Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 200 hours/300 hours with solar**
• Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 65 days/95 days with solar*
• *Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
• **Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
• Time/Date: Yes
• GPS Time Sync: Yes
• Automatic Daylight Saving Time: Yes
• Alarm Clock: Yes
• Timer: Yes
• Stopwatch: Yes
• Sunrise/Sunset Times: Yes
• Wrist-based heart rate (constant, every second) Yes
• Daily resting heart rate: Yes
• Abnormal heart rate alerts: Yes (high and low)
• Respiration rate (24x7) Yes
• Pulse OX blood oxygen saturation: Yes
• Fitness age: Yes (in app)
• Body battery energy monitor: Yes
• All-day stress tracking: Yes
• Relaxation reminders: Yes
• Relaxation breathing timer: Yes
• Sleep: Yes (advanced)
• Sleep score and insights: Yes
• Hydration: Yes (in Garmin connect and optional connect IQ widget)
• Woman's health tracking: Yes (in garmin connect and optional connect IQ widget)
• GPS: Yes
• Glonass: Yes
• Galileo: Yes
• Garmin elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor: Yes
• Barometric altimeter: Yes
• Compass: Yes
• Gyroscope: Yes
• Accelerometer: Yes
• Thermometer: Yes
• Pulse OX blood oxygen saturation monitor: Yes (with acclimation)
Daily Smart Features
• Connectivity: Bluetooth®, ant+
• Connect IQ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps) Yes
• Smart notifications: Yes
• Text response/reject phone call with text (android™ only) Yes
• Calendar: Yes
• Weather: Yes
• Battery saver (customizable low power watch) Yes
• Controls smartphone music: Yes
• Find my phone: Yes
• Find my watch: Yes
• Virb® remote: Yes
• Smartphone compatibility: iphone®, android™
• Pairs with Garmin connect mobile: Yes
• Garmin pay: Yes
Activity tracking features
• Step counter: Yes
• Move bar: Yes
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) Yes
• Calories burned: Yes
• Floors climbed: Yes
• Distance travelled: Yes
• Intensity minutes: Yes
• Trueup: Yes
• Move IQ: Yes
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
• Hr Zones: Yes
• Hr Alerts: Yes
• Hr Calories: Yes
• % Hr Max: Yes
• % HRR: Yes
• Recovery Time: Yes
• Auto Max HR: Yes
Other Included Features Are
• Running Features
• Golfing Features
• Outdoor Recreation
• Cycling Features
• Swimming Features
• Kid Activity Tracking Features