The eTrex now supports Paperless Geocaching. It stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints, and descriptions. No more manually entering codes, simply uplad the geocaching GPX file to your device and start hunting for caches.
Track More Satellites
The eTrex 10 is the first consumer-grade GPS that utilizes bot GPS and GLONASS satellites. This means your position is locked on quicker and more accurately than before.
Whether following a saved route or planning a new one, eTrex has the tracking features you need. See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points.
Bring more functionality into frequently used applications with personalized dashboards. Avoid switching between applications and display more information by customizing your dashboards with an altimeter, compass, configurable data fields and more.
Customize eTrex for every occasion. Profiles allow eTrex to quickly switch into different configurations that you create, so when you’re done geocaching and you need to drive home, your eTrex won’t miss a beat.
Skip the confusion about how to find things. eTrex is easy to use with intuitive navigation screens.
• Dimensions: 5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3cm
• Display size: 5.6cm diag
• Resolution: 128 x 160 pixels
• Display type: monochrome, transflective – easy to ready in any light
• Batter: 2 x AA Batteries (not included) NiMH or Lithium batteries recommended
• Batter life: Up to 25 hours
• Waterproof to IPX7 standards
• High sensitivity receiver
• USB Interface
• Basemap included
• Waypoints/Favourites/Locations: 1000
• Routes: 50
• Track Log: 10000 points, 100 saved tracks