• First Garmin Watch featuring Wrist-based Heart Rate!
• Colourful graphic display - interface shows your zone and beats per minute at a glance
• Training Mode - Tracks distance, pace and heart rate**
• Activity tracking - counts steps and calories all day
• Accelerometer - records speed and distance indoors, and monitor steps for activity tracking
• Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social media sharing
• Garmin Connect - compatible with advanced workouts and get free training plans!
Accurate, Wrist-based HR
A colourful gauge identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time. If your training plan calls for running a set time or distance within a certain zone, you'll appreciate the colourful interface that helps you see your zone at a glance.
Garmin Connect Mobile
Out of the box, Forerunner 225 sets your zones based on your age-adjusted max heart rate estimate of 220 minus your age. You can adjust these zones either on the watch or via Garmin Connect Mobile (with compatible smartphone), allowing you to customize your watch as needed. At Garmin Connect, our free online community, you can also create advanced workouts or download free training plans, send to your watch and get coach-like guidance.
The Forerunner 225 has a built-in accelerometer. This allows it to capture distance and pace data when you're running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod accessory. It even doubles as an activity tracker, counting the steps and calories you burn all day. Plus, it will remind you to move if you've been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator.
What’s in the box:
• GARMIN Forerunner 225 Black/Red
• Charging/data cradle
** The Forerunner 225 will not provide all-day HR-based readings for activity tracking. It does record HR during training mode when enabled, and will provide readings at any time when activated.
• Customisable Screens: With the Forerunner 225 you can set your training pages to display the metrics you want, from HR-based readings to pace, speed, cadence and more!
• Automatic sync: Automatically transfers data to your computer
• Garmin Connect compatible: Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data
• Auto Pause: Pauses and resumes timer based on speed
• Auto Lap: Automatically starts a new lap
• Auto Scroll: Cycles through data pages during workout
• Advanced workouts: Create custom, goal-oriented workouts
• Pace alert: Triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace
• Vibration alert: Choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert
• Interval training: Set up exercise and rest intervals
• Heart Rate training: Heart rate-based calorie computation (with optional HRM)
• Watch Functions: Include date and alarm; run/walk feature
• Weight - 54 g
• Dimensions - 287 x 48 x 16 mm (L - including band - x W x H)
• Type - Colour LCD
• Size - 25.4 mm diameter
• Resolution - 180 x 180 px
• Type - rechargeable Li-Ion
• Life - up to 4 weeks in watch mode; 10 hours in GPS training mode with (optional) chest-strap HRM
• Water Resistant - 5 ATM
• History - 200 hrs of activity data
• GPS Enabled - high-sensitivity receiver
• ANT+ Wireless Enabled - yes
• Bluetooth Enabled - yes (supports smartphone pairing, does not provide notifications)