The Forerunner 935 takes to the next level providing you with rich data like running dynamics, writs-based heart rate, training status, FTP, and VO2 max. With all these metrics at hand you can get ready to beat yesterday. This GPS running and triathlon watch will allow you to fine tune your training and improve your recovery times. As stylish as it useful with the Garmin QuickFit bands to get your own personal style.
So for some of the nitty gritty details of how this incredible watch will help you step it up a gear. With the metrics available you can track your improvement and recovery. You can analyse these metrics to get measures of performance and improvement. To predict future training regimes and recovery times so that you can continue that improvement. The metrics for the watch are provided by the watch as well as additional accessories.
The Heart Wrist-based heart rate might be an easy choice when you want to move without restrictions on race day, but Forerunner 935 gives you the option to tap into much more data with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap. A chest strap heart rate monitor (like HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ - not included) unlocks advanced features such as lactate threshold and the HRV (heart rate variability) stress test. Free to go wherever your activities take you — thanks to GPS and GLONASS coverage, which can track better in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Also, a built-in barometer provides you with real-time elevation information. What activities can 935 track? More than you ever thought possible! The triathlon sports are just the beginning, because there is also built-in support for hiking, rowing, golf, skiing, stand-up paddle boarding and lots more.
What's in the box
• Forerunner 935 GPS watch
• Charging/data clip
• Lens Material: Glass
• Bezel Material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
• Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
• Watch band: QuickFit (22mm)
• Strap Material: Silicone
• Physical Size: 47 x 47 x 13.9mm
• Weight 49g
• Water Rating: 5atm
• Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
• Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP), Colour
• Display Size ø: 30.4mm
• Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
• Battery Life; Smart Mode: 2 Weeks / GPS & HR mode: 24hrs / UltraTrac mode: 60 hours (without heart rate)
• Memory/History: 64MB
Advanced Training & HR Features (HR strap not included)
• Training Status: Tracks data including VO2 max and anaerobic threshold
• Training Load: Combines heart rate and VO2 max to score intensity over time
• Aerobic & Anaerobic Training Effect: Indicates improvement over time
• HRV Stress Test: Heart rate variability to estimate stress level
• HR Broadcast: Sends HR data via ANT+ to paired devices
• HR Metrics: includes HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, Recovery time, Auto max HR.
• Course: Compete against your previous best
• Power Meter compatible (requires a Power Meter)
• Time/distance Alerts & Interval Training
• Strava Features: Group LiveTrack, live segments
• Varia Compatible: Compatible with Varia Vision, Varia radar and Varia lights.
• VO2 Max Estimator (with HRM4-Run strap - not included) gives an estimate of the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute based on speed, BPM & heart rate.
• Running Dynamics (with HRM4-Run Strap or Running Dynamics Pod - not included) Reports cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.
• Race Predictor: Estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number
• Recovery Advisory: Includes recovery timer and recovery check
• Accelerometer: calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod
• Virtual Partner & Racer: Train against a digital person as well as competing against other activities
• Auto Pause: Pauses and resumes timer based on speed
• Auto & Manual Multi-sport: Changes sport mode automatically or when you need to.
• Advanced workouts: Create custom, coal-oriented workouts
• Pace Alert: Triggers alarm if you vary from pre-set pace
• Interval training: Set up exercise and rest intervals
• Calories Burned: Hear rate-based calorie computation
• Training Effect: Measures the impact of activity on aerobic fitness
• Swim Profile: Tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
• Swim Metrics & Workouts: Stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths, stroke recognition, pool lap recognition, open-water swim distance, swim workouts
• Step Counter with Auto Goal: Learns your activity level and assigns goals
• Move Bar: Displays after periods of inactivity
• Sleep Monitoring: Monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleeps
Bluetooth & ANT+
• Bluetooth Smart Notifications: Can display email, text and other alerts
• Includes vibration alerts, music control and ‘find my phone’
• VIRB Control: Can be used as a remote control for Virb action camera
• Garmin Connect: Online community for analysis, categorizing and sharing data
• Wireless Auto Sync: Auto transfer data to your computer