Vector works by measuring the deflection in the pedal spindle as you pedal. By comparing that measured deflection to a factory calibration, Vector can determine how much force you’re applying to the pedal. It measures a few hundred times per second. Built-in accelerometers also measure your pedalling cadence. The force sensor and related electronics are permanently and securely sealed within the pedal spindle.
• Easy to buy, install and own
• Measures total power, left/right balance and cadence
• Displays data on compatible Edge® devices, Forerunner® and fēnix® 2 multisport watches¹
• Shows power metrics and graphs in Garmin Connect™
• To fit large crank arm size: 15-18mm