Upgrade from a Vector pedal-based power meter to a dual-sensing Vector 2 system. Upgrading allows cycling enthusiasts to take that next step in measuring and monitoring their power output and pedalling style.
Vector works by measuring the deflection in the pedal spindle as you pedal. By comparing that measured deflection to a factory calibration, Vector can determine how much force you’re applying to the pedal. It measures a few hundred times per second. Built-in accelerometers also measure your pedalling cadence. The force sensor and related electronics are permanently and securely sealed within the pedal spindle.
• Delivers reliable, accurate performance data
• Easy to buy, install and own
• Measures total power, left/right balance and cadence
• Displays data on compatible Edge® devices, Forerunner® and fēnix® 2 multisport watches¹
• Shows power metrics and graphs in Garmin Connect™
• To fit standard crank arm size: 12-15mm