Giant are really stepping up the game with their new product line. These new flat soled shoes are the perfect addition to your MTB or pump track sessions with your flat pedals. Throw on your Shuttles, grab your bike and go rip some Saturday morning laps on the local singletrack. Wear them to the shop, go hit the dirt jumps after work and then get ready to meet your buddies for a cold one. The all-new Shuttle Flat shoe is designed to be as versatile and ready for anything as you are. Featuring an ultra-durable dual-density rubber cup sole with exclusive GRIPR rubber compound in the pedal contact area and a super-cushy internal EVA midsole, the Shuttle Flat is your go-to shoe.
Durable dual-density rubber cup sole features GRIPR rubber in the pedal contact area and high abrasion rubber in heel and toe providing maximum traction and resilience under difficult conditions.
Injection moulded TPU toe guard with extra heavy stitching gives extra hard-wearing protection.
Internal EVA midsole and unique TPU film covering with laser perforation on upper guarantees optimal comfort and a quick-drying, temperate foot climate.
• Long-lasting, dual density rubber cup sole
• Exclusive GRIPR rubber section in the pedal contact area for extra-secure traction
• TPU outer film covering with laser perforation for better foot climate and quick drying
• Injection moulded TPU toe guard applied with an extra heavy stitch for durable security
• Reflective laces with stretch mesh lace pocket on tongue top