Pump Up Performance
The New Giant Surge Comp shoes off a more comfortable fit, better performance on climbs, sprinting or pushing your limits on long road rides. That’s what you can expect from the new Surge Comp.
The New Surge Comp features Giant’s new Dynamic Cycling Fit combines their MES. This System makes for a more comfortable long lasting inner shoe to keep you comfortable on those long rides. This new technology combined with a QuickFit upper allow giant to deliver unbeatable comfort, power and performance.
• Non-woven PU upper material with stitched seams offers optimal support, reduced weight while conforming to virtually every foot type
• Die cut perforations provide effective ventilation helping to promote a balanced climate for the feet
• Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA system closure integrates with the ExoWrap to support to every foot and arch type
• Exclusive to Giant, Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot
• Cycling-specific performance last enhances efficiency and overall performance
• Exclusive ExoBeam technology with injection nylon long fiber carbon plate offers efficient heel-to-toe stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently of the forefoot and pedal
• Redesigned ExoBeam technology produces better pedaling efficiency while reducing strain on the knee and ankle joints
• Injection molded TPU removable heel element and fixed toe protect the ExoBeam plate from wear
• Secure heel fit design
• Removable sockliner with TransTextura Plus™ antimicrobial layer to help promote a balanced foot climate