The tubular knit of these warmers gives the fibres varying densities that follow the contours of the rider’s muscles and joints. This results in an extremely comfortable fit that provides an unrestricted range of movement. The weight of these warmers makes them the perfect transitional season piece, well suited for cooler weather that doesn’t quite call for a heavy winter warmer.
• An advanced construction technique varies the density of fibres during the knitting process
• Certain locations utilize a closer knit for more protection or durability, while others require a knit for additional or directional stretch
• Dryarn™ fabric keeps you dry and warm
• Light and soft elastic cuffs that adjust to the body for a snug fit
• Embroidered Giordana logos on the legs
• The few seams are four needle flat-stitched for durability and comfort