Giro Shoes That Make Your Feet Feel Like Royalty
From the moment you slip your feet into these GIRO CODE TECHLACE SHOES you'll feel the impressive quality of the materials and you'll know you've done the right thing to put your trust in Giro. This shoe is the product of superb workmanship and delivers a fit so comfortable your feet will feel like royalty.
Mega Power Transfer
Designed as a race-ready shoe for mountain bike riders who want mega power transfer from foot to pedals without sacrificing the durability needed to stand up to rugged trails and prevailing conditions, the GIRO CODE TECHLACE SHOE also has toe and heel reinforcements for added protection and longevity of the shoe's extremities.
Techlace Closure System Plus BOA L6 Dial Retention
Composition of the shoes includes a soft, flexible upper designed to show off the superb fit made possible by Giro's Evofiber™ synthetic material. This supple layer teams magnificently with the dual closure system of Techlace technology and BOA L6 Dial Retention to give you a highly-effective, easily adjustable closure system offering fast adjustability (even while the bike is in motion). Giro's Techlace technology combines the comfort of laces with on-the-fly adjustability via hook & loop tabs while the BOA L6 Dial offers adjustment increments of 1mm when tightening and a macro-release function allowing you to get out of the shoe without delay when your ride is done.
Easton EC70 Carbon Composite Outsole
GIRO CODE TECHLACE SHOES employ an Easton® EC70 carbon composite material in the sole for pro-level stiffness. It is finished with a tough, molded Vibram® rubber outsole which provides cleat protection and much-appreciated grip when you're off the bike.
Interchangeable Arch Supports
The shoe interior is fitted with SuperNatural Fit Kit insoles which come with interchangeable arch supports to help optimise foot comfort and enhance pedalling efficiency. All things considered, these are great-looking, highly-functional cycle shoes that will give you plenty of reasons to be glad you bought them.
1 x pair Giro Code Techlace Men's MTB Shoes
1 x pair SuperNatural Fit Kit insoles
3 x pairs of Arch Supports (1 x Low, 1 x Med, 1 x High)
The Techlace™ system is an extraordinary patent-pending design which couples the benefits of laces with the convenience of a strap for superb fit and easy adjustment on-the-fly using the expertly camouflaged hook & loop tabs. By replacing D-rings and other hardware with laces, the Techlace system provides a suppler feel across the forefoot. If damaged, the laces can easily be replaced.
SUPERNATURAL FIT KIT FOOTBED SYSTEM
The SuperNatural Fit Kit combines a cycling-specific footbed (insole) with an adjustable arch support system which allows riders to choose the amount of support needed, thereby creating their own custom fit right out of the box. The end result is not only optimal foot comfort but also enhanced pedalling efficiency. SuperNatural Fit Kits are available in Men's and Women's sizes and are compatible with most brands of cycling footwear.
EASTON EC70 CARBON COMPOSITE
Taking great advantage of Easton's expertise in the field, Giro are including the Easton® EC70 unidirectional carbon composite outsole for class-leading stiffness. Putting full effort into forward motion and providing a direct connection between the pedal and the shoe offers unmatched control with a minimum amount of pedalling energy lost in the process.
Evofiber takes the best attributes of mesh and microfibre and fuses them into a single fabric which repels water and improves breathability throughout the shoe. By eliminating the extra seams and adhesives required to insert mesh panels, the durability, comfort and weight of Giro's shoes can all be dramatically improved. Evofiber also holds its shape exceptionally well, and is fast drying and super-easy to clean.
BOA® L6 CLOSURE SYSTEM
BOA closures are popular for their security and ease of adjustment, even whilst riding. The BOA system uses a dial and strap to create even pressure across the front of the foot. Using the BOA L6 systeml you can dial in the perfect fit for more even pressure distribution and better power transfer. The dial can be adjusted quickly, intuitively and in 1-millimeter increments even while the bike is in motion.
• Giro Code Techlace Off-Road Shoes
• Race-ready MTB shoe
• Ideal for riders seeking maximum power transfer
• BOA L6 Dial & Techlace Closure System
• SuperNatural Fit Kit insoles with adjustable arch supports
• Compatible with most popular cleat systems
• Fits LOOK, Shimano, SPD, Time, Speedplay cleats
• Cleats not included
• Water repellent
• Impressive durability, grip and traction in rocks and mud
• Straight cut for normal freedom of movement
• Made by worldwide leader in high performance bike shoes
• Evofiber Microfibre upper
• Soft & supple material
• Perforated upper delivers impressive ventilation
• Easy on-the-fly adjustability
• BOA L6 Dial Retention Technology
• Allows 1mm micro-adjustments of fit
• Macro-release function
• Techlace System
• Hook & Loop tabs
• Laces are replaceable
• Easton® EC70 carbon composite
• Non-slip Vibram rubber
• Toe cap protection (rubberized bash guard)
• Heel reinforcement & protection
• Grippy walking pads
• Non-replaceable heel pads
• Cleat mounts (for 2 bolt)
• High-traction lugs
• Accommodates steel toe spikes
• Cycling-specific design
• SuperNatural Fit Kit insoles
• Adjustable arch supports (1 x Low, 1 x Med, 1 x High)
• Aegis anti-bacterial technology reduces odours
• Colour Name: Dark Shadow/Black
• Gender: Men's
• Sizing: European sizes quoted
• Weight: 349g each shoe (Size 42)
• Pedal System Shoe Type: MTB clipless pedals
• Recommended Use: MTB | Trail | Dirt | Off-Road
• Warranty: 1 year against defects in materials or workmanship