Circulation Improving Cycling Socks
Built with compressive properties to improve blood circulation these GIRO HRC PLUS MERINO WOOL SOCKS are the favourite of many cyclists.
Merino Wool And Meryl Skinlife Construction
Mixing a core-spun natural fibre Merino Wool with Meryl Skinlife construction adds the soft touch of wool for mountain biking plus some added warmth for cool-weather riding to make these the ideal sock for riders who demand performance and quality in their riding gear.
High Rise Cuff For Protection And Warmth
Featuring a 17.8cm (7-inch) cuff height (HRC) these GIRO HRC PLUS MERINO WOOL SOCKS offer plenty of protection on the trail and some added warmth to your kit when temperatures begin to drop. Their design includes built-in arch support and extra-reinforcement in the toes and heels to improve the lifespan of the sock.
• High rise cuff GIRO Merino Wool cycling socks
• Premium New Zealand merino wool
• Compressive properties to improve blood circulation
• Extra-reinforcement in the toes and heels
• 17.8cm (7-inch) cuff height
• Core-spun Merino wool and Meryl Skinlife construction
• Offers protection on the trail
• Provides warmth when the weather gets cool
• Mesh ventilation over top of foot
• Arch support integrated
• Ideal for cool days on and off the bike
• Sold as a pair
• Model Name: HRC+ Merino Wool Socks
• Product Code: 274193-63210
• Colour Name: Dusty Purple (Purple/Black)
• Gender: Unisex (Adult)
• Material: 30% Merino Wool, 30% Polyamide, 5% Polypropylene, 35% Elastic
• Season: Winter | Spring | Autumn
For faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items, original and return shipping fees will be covered by Pushys. For information on creating a return label for your warranty and where to drop off a parcel you are returning, please contact our returns department on 07 3184 8398 or email [email protected]. • We do not accept any packages returned by Aust Post COD.