Wired for Speed
Giro created the Imperial road shoe, which features their ultralight monofilament Synchwire mesh upper that fits and feels like a second skin, to make a full-featured shoe that rivals minimalist designs in weight. At a gravity-defying 215 grams, with the performance and range of adjustability you need to conquer the steepest routes ahead, the imperial™ is destined to lead a lightweight revolution in road cycling footwear.
Luxury with Optimal Pedalling Efficiency
The Imperials Synchwire upper features dual boa ip1 buckles and soft lace guides, which allow you to adjust your speed on the fly while reaping the benefits of the shoes light weight. Thermal-welded Teijin® TPU adds structural support exactly where it’s needed, and a high-modulus Easton® EC90 SLX2 carbon fibre plate provides ultimate stiffness-to-weight for power transfer. The adjustable Super Natural Fit footbed system is the final touch, allowing you to customize arch support right out of the box for luxurious comfort and optimal pedalling efficiency.
• One-piece Synchwire upper design with soft lace guides
• Teijin® welded SL monofilament mesh
• Twin Boa® IP1 dials featuring 1 mm +/- adjustment and macro release
• Easton® EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon
• Stainless steel hardware
• Replaceable heel pads
• SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
• XT2® anti-microbial fibre top sheet