Pro-Level Giro Shoes
What do you expect in a pro-level road bike shoe? Strength, style, reliability, quality workmanship, advanced design features and lightweight components would be a few essentials which come to mind. The good news is that these magnificent GIRO PROLIGHT TECHLACE SHOES have all of those, and more, including a SuperNatural Fit Kit providing insoles with interchangeable arch supports to help optimise foot comfort and enhance pedalling efficiency.
Just 150grams Per Shoe
Powering ahead in the lightweight shoe revolution, these GIRO PROLIGHT TECHLACE SHOES weigh in at only 150-grams per shoe (Size 42.5). They combine exceptional stiffness, fast adjustability (even while the bike is in motion) and incredible weight savings to deliver the kind of pro-level performance you'd expect from Giro.
Techlace Closure System
Composition of the shoes includes an ultra-light, soft-shell upper designed to incorporate a technical monofilament mesh with Teijin® TPU welded reinforcement so it won’t stretch under power. This 'upper' teams magnificently with the Techlace closure system which combines the comfort of laces with on-the-fly adjustability for a great casual appearance and highly-effective closure management.
Textreme Carbon Fibre Outsole
The outsole employs Textreme® carbon fibre which is an unconventional composite woven in flat sheets instead of threads. This produces a carbon fibre which is impressively ultra-stiff, yet a whole lot lighter because it requires less resin. When every gram matters and every second counts, GIRO PROLIGHT TECHLACE SHOES amplify your performance capabilities to give you better end-of-day results.
1 x pair Giro Prolight Techlace Men's Road Shoes
1 x pair SuperNatural Fit Kit insoles
3 x pairs of Arch Supports (1 x Low, 1 x Med, 1 x High)
1 x Travel Carry Bag for Shoes
The Techlace™ system is an extraordinary patent-pending design which couples the benefits of laces with the convenience of a strap for superb fit and easy adjustment on-the-fly using the expertly camouflaged hook & loop tabs. By replacing D-rings and other hardware with laces, the Techlace system provides a suppler feel across the forefoot. If damaged, the laces can easily be replaced.
WELDED MONOFILAMENT MESH
Welded Monofilament Mesh is a customised monofilament fibre reinforced with technical mesh fabric and welded to a Teijin TPU film. This combination provides structure and durability where you need it, and significant weight savings. The result is superb comfort without stretch, to maximize your power and achieve improved performance results.
TEXTREME™ CARBON FIBRE
Textreme® carbon fibre is woven in flat sheets instead of threads, producing a carbon fibre which is ultra-stiff, yet lighter because it requires less resin. Giro shoe outsoles have the same stiffness profile as the Easton SLX II outsole but with a 22% weight saving.
X-Static fibres use natural silver to provide heat conductive and anti-microbial properties to help keep your feet warm and your shoes free from odour-causing bacteria and fungus.
SUPERNATURAL FIT KIT FOOTBED SYSTEM
The SuperNatural Fit Kit combines a cycling-specific footbed (insole) with an adjustable arch support system which allows riders to choose the amount of support needed, thereby creating their own custom fit right out of the box. The end result is not only optimal foot comfort but also enhanced pedalling efficiency. SuperNatural Fit Kits are available in Men's and Women's sizes and are compatible with most brands of cycling footwear.
• Giro Prolight Techlace SPD Pro Level Road Bike Shoes
• Soft-shell upper
• Easy on-the-fly adjustability
• Advanced ventilation technology for foot comfort
• Textreme carbon fibre outsole
• Techlace closure system
• SuperNatural Fit Kit insoles with adjustable arch supports
• Shoe travel/carry bag (included)
• Compatible with most popular cleat systems
• Fits LOOK, Shimano, SPD, Time, Speedplay cleats
• Cleats not included
• Made by worldwide leader in high performance bike shoes
• Ultralight, soft-shell upper
• Teijin welded SL Technical Monofilament Mesh
• Teijin TPU welded reinforcement panels
• Vents offer exceptional airflow
• Techlace Pro Retention System
• Replaceable laces
• Hook & Loop tabs
• Textreme advanced carbon fibre outsole
• Bonded walking pad
• Titanium hardware
• Replaceable heel pads
• Cleat mounts (for 3 bolt)
• Ventilation port in the outsole plate
• Extremely lightweight
• Cycling-specific design
• Prolight SuperNatural Fit Kit insoles
• Adjustable arch supports (1 x Low, 1 x Med, 1 x High)
• X-Static anti-microbial fibre reduces odours
• Ventilated for moisture wicking comfort
• Colour Name: Black
• Gender: Men's
• Sizing: European sizes quoted
• Weight: 150g each shoe (Size 42.5)
• Cleat Mounting: Suits 3 hole cleats
• Recommended Use: Road
• Warranty: 1 year against defects in materials or workmanship