Giro have, together with the world’s most technical rubber experts at Vibram® created the stickiest shoe compound they have ever launched. Choose the Riddance shoes, and confidence, regardless of the terrain, will be your reward. The all-new Megagrip™ ISR rubber combines best-in-class vibration dampening with pedal-sticking power. And when Giro combined that rubber with the Riddance’s full-length optimized EVA midsole, a smart tread design and a supple-yet-durable microfibre upper with mid-top ankle coverage, you get exceptional performance and confidence - even over the most demanding trails and jumps.
Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like IdroGrip, the stickiest, mouldable compound in the Vibram arsenal and developed specifically for flat pedal riding in dry and wet conditions.
Megagrip is a high performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to IdroGrip. All Vibram soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
• Water-resistant breathable microfibre
• Laced closure with lace keeper
• Rubber toe and heel reinforcements
• Rockprint™ reinforcement for enhanced durability
• Vibram® Megagrip™ ISR rubber outsole engineered for grip
• EVA midsole optimized for vibration damping
• Moulded DH EVA Footbed with arch support
• 445 grams (size 43)