H20 RainGuard Protection Against Cold, Wet Conditions
Fitted with a waterproof membrane and additionally insulated for use in temperatures as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit or 5 degrees Celsius these full finger GIRO XNETIC H20 GLOVES are your new cold-weather riding essential. Their design also includes a non-slip-grip palm for fantastic bar control in poor weather conditions.
RainGuard Waterproof Membrane
Delivering the highest level of flexibility available in a waterproof glove these gloves offer enviable performance, flexibility and warmth. The Xnetic H20 brings waterproof performance and breathable fibres together in a design that involves a unique three-layer construction which fuses Giro's RainGuard membrane between a durable nylon outer shell and hypoallergenic inner liner.
Capacitive touchscreens found on most mobile devices like the iPhone react to natural bio-electricity in your skin. GIRO XNETIC H20 GLOVES use an integrated conductive fibre in the fingertips so you can stay connected to your mobile device without removing your gloves.
Stitch-Free Slip-On Cuff
The end result is pair of gloves that will be your go-to wet-weather favourites, with enough warmth and grip to satisfy commute, road, gravel and trail riders. They feature printed reflective logos, a stitch-free slip-on cuff and will pack down easily into a jersey or jacket pocket when they're not needed.
• Long finger GIRO Xnetic H20 MTB gloves
• Ideal for cold or wet weather
• Rainguard internal waterproof membrane
• Non-slip grip palm
• Xnetic knit shell w/stretch
• Touchscreen compatible
• One-piece backhand (Xnetic knit)
• Simple, slip-on design
• Stitch-free cuff
• Sold as a pair
• Hypoallergenic lining
• Printed reflective logos
• Product Name: GIRO Xnetic H2O MTB Trail Glove
• Age Group/Gender: Adult / Unisex
• Fit: Athletic Cut (close-fitting)
• Colour: Black
• Suits: Wet Weather | Winter | Autumn | Spring
• Recommended Use: MTB | Trail | Enduro | Downhill | All Mountain