Globber have a brilliant reputation for making high quality durable kids scooters. Their scooters allow the little ones to get out and enjoy life on wheels. Convenient ride and sleek design with hi-tech scooter concept and durable components all wrapped in one beauty, the Globber One K E-Motion 10 scooter. The electric scooter that suits kids and teens for everyday commute, stroll on the streets and for leisure rides on the park.
The new GLobber One K E-Motion 10 scooter is the new range of electric scooters from Globber. The new range has a far sleeker design and offer far better quality. The Scooter features a built in battery to the deck and sends power straight to the back wheel. Unlike the original One K E-Motion which had the battery down the steerer tube and sent power to the front wheel.
Safer, More stable, More Control
The new design sends power to the rear wheel mean the scooter has more control as steering and power are separate. With the rear wheel driving controlling the scooter is far easier. The rear wheel driving is due to the battery now being part of the deck. With the battery in the deck the centre of gravity is far lower making the scooter much more stable and helps with handling.
Unlike others the new One K E-Motion scooter by Globber offers many types of adjustment. The steerer height can be changed to suit many different rider heights. This adjustability means that the bar height can be set at a height that will suit all types of riders. The Scooter is also able to be folded down for better storage and ease of transporting it in a car or take on a trip.
• Adjustable steering column
• Comfortable TPR handlebar grips
• High-tech conception, durable material, strong and sustainable
• Trendy e-mobility device, environmentally friendly, no gas emission
• 140mm front wheel with nylon rim/PU
• 150W motor integrated into the 127mm rear wheel/ solid puncture-free tyre
• The "kick start" mode engages the motor when user is pushes the scooter up to 5km/h
• The electronic pressure sensor placed on the deck allows intuitive control and makes acceleration and braking very easy
• Braking systems:
• Mechanical foot brake located on the rear wheel (mud guard pressed on the rear wheel)
• Neutral motor position is activated when pressing rear mud guard
• Maximum Speed: 12 km/ h (depending on the user weight)
• Autonomy: 5-6km (depending on the weight and slope; flat or hilly terrain)
• Maximum slope: 10°
• Max conditions using temperature: 40 °C
• Motor power: 150 W motor integrated in the rear wheel
• Rotation per minute: 800 RPM
• Battery: Lithium, fireproof casing / 21.6 Volts
• Battery charging cycles: from 500 to 800 cycles
• Charger: Input Tension 110/240 V - 50/60 Hz & Output tension 42V - 0.8A
• Charging time: +/- 3 hours
• Sealing level for battery case: IP54
Dimensions & Weight
• E-scooter assembled dimensions: L 80 x W 49 x H 95 cm
• E-scooter weight: 6.2 kg
• Minimum height of user: From 1.3 m to 1.5 m
• Minimum age of user: 8 years+
• Max. weight allowance: 50 kg